Pages

Sunday 11 March 2012

I'm waiting for the day





Crop top: Urban Outfitters. Skirt: American Apparel. Boots: Urban Outfitters. Shorts: Levi's via ebay. Sandals: Topshop. Necklace: Urban Outfitters. Watch: Casio

The sun was shining today so the outfit is a pretty summery one. I bought this crop top yesterday was I was in town. I love the skirt and top combo so much, I think I'll wear it on my next night out but team with with tights and a denim jacket - it might be sunny but it's still March! I doubt the second outfit will ever make it's debut out in public in England, but I think it will be so cute when I go on holiday in the summer. 

I've had a pretty quiet weekend which has been good as it means I haven't spent as much money as I would have if I'd been out drinking! I'm getting my hair done next Friday so I need to make sure I've got my money for that. I viewed a flat with my boyfriend yesterday which was pretty awful to say the least. The pictures of it looked lovely but then in real life it was pretty much the size of a shoe box. My clothes and shoe collections are expanding by the day so somewhere with lots of storage space is a must!! Oh well, the search continues. 

I'm having a pretty chilled day today, blogging, reading and watching the Hills - it never gets boring no matter how much I watch it. I hope everyone has had a lovely weekend.

X

No comments:

Post a Comment