Pages

Tuesday 10 April 2012

Catch up!








So I realise it's been about 10 years since I last posted... Well, not quite but it feels like it! I've actually had a really busy few weeks which makes a change seeing as I'm usually moaning about not going out enough. I went home to see my two best friends, one is getting married which is crazy so we've been making plans for that! I've had friends come up and visit me in Manchester, been to a few gigs, nights out and just generally drinking too much, spending too much money and having a good time. I get paid in two days which seriously cannot come fast enough. I booked a flight to New York, plus all this partying has not left my bank balance very happy!

I wanna start regular outfit posting again, I've just been disliking all my clothes recently but I'm getting my inspiration back which is a good thing so hopefully I'll feel better about my wardrobe soon :) What's everyone been up to?

I'm really getting into the Sopranos recently so I'm going to watch that, and then catch up on last night's Made in Chelsea!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment