Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

My Favorite Colors

I heard about this idea a while ago but didn't really think too much about it, then I saw it on Lauren Conrad's blog, the beauty department, and then read a post about it on Gem Fatale's blog and decided I needed to give it a try! I immediately bought some chalks off ebay for around 4 quid. When I got home from work today I realised the postman had been and instantly had to give it a go! (excuse my matted mess of hair...)



The pink showed up the best and I really think it would look sweet on blonde hair! Mine's been highlighted but it's more blondy/ginge/red because it had been dyed red aaaages ago (biggest regret ever!). 
It's not really an everyday thing because it stained my fingers and will probably rub off on clothes too, but I think it looks wicked and will be perfect for a night out!

I know I'm not blogging much anymore but it's actually super hard to find time to do it, and I haven't really had much to talk about! I'm getting bored of all my clothes and I have to wear dark jeans to work everyday now so I haven't exactly been venturing too much. I have bought some bits recently though so I will try and get on it this weekend!

X

No comments:

Post a Comment